Health Careers Internship Program (HCIP)
Application start date: February 26, 2021
Application end date: April 9, 2021
- Six-week internship placements in hospitals and community-based health centers and organizations
- Weekly didactic sessions with health professionals and field trips
- Networking opportunities with 2nd year medical students and professionals
- Exposure to health careers and community health issues
2021 Summer Program Session: Beginning June 2021
- Students will report to placement sites Monday through Thursday, and will have didactic sessions with medical and nursing students on Fridays.
- Online Application: Includes Basic Information, Health Interests, and Essay
- Resume and Transcripts: Please email a current copy of your unofficial transcript from the college you last attended and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recommendations: Please provide TWO letters of recommendation. At least one should be from a professor, and another should be from an employer, supervisor, or mentor. Please send all letters of recommendation on official letterhead directly to email@example.com.
Only complete applications will be reviewed.
**Placement will be based on CDC and NYC Dept of Health guidelines.